Linda Pruitt, co-founder and President of the Cottage Company, is available to speak to groups and learning institutions on topics including:
- Better, Not Bigger. With more than 60% of American households comprised of only one or two people, there's a burgeoning need for more modestly sized high-quality new homes.
- Living Large and Leaving a Small Footprint. The Cottage Company is a leader in smart growth, land use and regulatory practices.
- Creating Community, One Neighborhood at a Time. Smart & creative site planning that facilitates community interaction while preserving homeowner privacy.
- The Missing Middle: Creative Single-family Infill. Integrating new housing choices, ideas that were commonplace in our single family neighborhoods prior to WWII, into larger neighborhoods in an urban or suburban environment.
- Global Issues, Local Change. It's not just about "green" building anymore. The Cottage Company is a leader in planning for a growing housing market while conserving dwindling resources and being a steward for the earth.
Linda has presented at national conferences, served as a juror in national award competitions and participated as a lively panel member in local & regional educational events and public discussions. Contact us for more information and schedule availability.